Date(s) - 29 Jul 2020
- Free Training
- Passport Development Programme 2019/20
- Passport Development Programme: Primary Care Management
IMPORTANT NOTICE – CORONAVIRUS:
This training event is postponed until further notice due to current pandemic.
This fully funded course, delivered by Syder & Young, is part of the Passport Development Programme 2019. To view more Primary Care Management courses in this Programme, please click on the event category above. For GP Receptionist/Admin, please click here.
- Understand how to audit current internal (practice) situation
- Consider the external forces that impact on the practice
- Be able to generate creative thinking
- Identify practice aims and objectives
- Analyse problems and opportunities
- Develop good planning processes following good decision making
The Development Programme for Primary Care Management is ILM-recognised – delegates attending 10 or more of the 12 workshops are eligible for a
certificate from ILM (£50 registration fee applies). All delegates will receive a Syder & Young Certificate of Attendance for individual workshops.
To book, please email: Admin@syderandyoung.co.uk