Date(s) - 15 Nov 2018
Room 4, Wandsworth CCG Office
Delivered by M&K Update, this 2 day course will support receptionists & HCSWs with the identification of patients with urgent health needs. It will cover the following:
- Understanding the legal responsibility in telephone triage and correct documentation
- The use of established protocols
- Comms skills: techniques and conversation management
- Active listening
- Questioning styles
- Effective and efficient telephone triage call management and questioning
- Clinical case scenarios for minor and major conditions
- Referral to appropriate team members
- Risk management
- Clinical governance.
Up to 20 spaces are available, and this course is fully funded by the Wandsworth CEPN.
Who is it for: receptionists, medical assistants, physician associates, HCA’s, care navigators.
To book: please contact: email@example.com
This course is provided as part of the Wandsworth CEPN GPFV Programme 2018/19