Date(s) - 23 Sep 2020
St Peter's Centre
- Free Training
- Passport Development Programme 2019/20
- Passport Development Programme: Primary Care Management
This fully funded course, delivered by Syder & Young, is part of the Passport Development Programme 2019. To view more Primary Care Management courses in this Programme, please click on the event category above. For GP Receptionist/Admin, please click here.
This is a two-part event; part 2 runs on 28/10/2020. DELEGATES MUST ATTEND BOTH DAYS.
- Understand the effects of change
- Appreciate the need for change
- Know what makes an effective change manager
- Plan the change
- Pay attention to individual reactions and requirements
- Be able to communicate plans effectively
- Be able to use models for ensuring success
- Be able to manage change in a resistant environment
The Development Programme for Primary Care Management is ILM-recognised – delegates attending 10 or more of the 12 workshops are eligible for a
certificate from ILM (£50 registration fee applies). All delegates will receive a Syder & Young Certificate of Attendance for individual workshops.
To book, please email: Admin@syderandyoung.co.uk