Date(s) - 07 Oct 2020
St Peter's Centre
- Free Training
- Passport Development Programme 2019/20
- Passport Development Programme: Primary Care Management
This fully funded course, delivered by Syder & Young, is part of the Passport Development Programme 2019. To view more Primary Care Management courses in this Programme, please click on the event category above. For GP Receptionist/Admin, please click here.
- Understand the effect of ethics and culture on how the organisation works and may develop
- Appreciate how an organisation’s ethics and culture influence leadership style and working practices
- Evaluate a range of leadership styles to provide appropriate leadership in specific environments
- Understand how to promote the ethics and culture of the organisation to improve organisational performance through individual engagement
- Undertake an analysis of your own organisation and appreciate when these have a damaging effect on success. Develop ways to change the culture to promote
- more successful outcomes
The Development Programme for Primary Care Management is ILM-recognised – delegates attending 10 or more of the 12 workshops are eligible for a
certificate from ILM (£50 registration fee applies). All delegates will receive a Syder & Young Certificate of Attendance for individual workshops.
To book, please email: Admin@syderandyoung.co.uk