How to access GPOS report
We will send you a GPOS report as part of the PST visit. If you would like to download the report yourself the instructions are shown below:
- Log onto Primary Care Website https://www.primarycare.nhs.uk using your login credentials or request a login.
- Select the Medical box, Top left hand side, this will take you onto another page with four boxes to choose from.
- Click on General Practice Outcome User (Quality improvement Level), and another page will come up on screen with 9 boxes for you to choose from.
- Please select Reports, from the list provided.
- When the next page appears there will be a box in the middle of the page asking for the Practice you want the information for.
- Inside the box type the name of the practice, you may only have to put the first couple of letters then is should bring up a list of Practices for you to choose from.
- Once you have found the practice underneath their name you will see two sentences.
- View short report and view full report, click on both of them and a document will appear on your screen for you to have a look at.
The General Practice Outcome Standards & Technical Annex can be downloaded and printed.