Your privacy is important to Battersea Healthcare CIC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Battersea Healthcare CIC collects, and the ways in which Battersea Healthcare CIC uses that personal information from this website.
Personal information collection
Battersea Healthcare CIC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering or sending feedback from the web site
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Battersea Healthcare CIC
Using personal information
Battersea Healthcare CIC may use your personal information to:
- respond to your feedback via email or other means
- send you newsletters (where you have signed up to receive such news letters)
Battersea Healthcare CIC will not disclose your personal information.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Battersea Healthcare CIC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Battersea Healthcare CIC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Battersea Healthcare CIC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Battersea Healthcare CIC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Battersea Healthcare CIC
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Battersea Healthcare CIC, c/o Bolingbroke Medical Centre, Wakehurst Road, SW11 6BF, London.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.